Colourful and chaotic, vibrant, and romantic – welcome to Rajasthan. Explore India’s captivating northwest on this 15-day tour, taking in immense desert cities, the treasures of the maharajah, and forts with fascinating histories. Marvel at the grandeur of the Taj Mahal in Agra, camp under the stars in the Thar Desert and immerse yourself in romantic Jodhpur. This tour doesn’t just cover Rajasthan’s many bucket-list-worthy sites but it also immerses you in the thrum of daily life through village walks, market explorations and plenty of memorable meals. Add a touch of comfort and some very special heritage property accommodation for a true Rajasthani travel adventure.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Agra – Taj Mahal
- Agra – Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri – Guided tour
- Jaipur – Walking tour with a local guide
- Jaipur – Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur – Amber Fort
- Jaipur – Pink City Rickshaw Food Tour
- Mandawa – Leader-led orientation walk
- Mandawa – Guided haveli tour
- Bikaner – Junagarh Fort
- Bikaner – National Camel Research Centre
- Bikaner – Tuk-Tuk ride with snacks
- Thar Desert – Desert camping with dinner
- Jaisalmer – Walking tour with a local guide
- Jaisalmer – Home-cooked dinner
- Jodhpur – Meherangarh Fort
- Ranakpur – Jain Temples
- Ranakpur – Lunch at Jain temple
- Udaipur – City Palace
- Udaipur – Lake Pichola boat ride
- Udaipur – Leader-led walking tour
- Udaipur – Home-cooked lunch
- You may have seen hundreds of photos of it already but laying eyes on the Taj Mahal for yourself during a guided tour is bound to leave a deep impression.
- From hitting up a local cinema for a Bollywood movie to desert camping – this trip will show you Rajasthan from every angle.
- In addition to your local leader, connect with local guides at historical sites and upon arrival in cities to add unmatched regional knowledge to your experience.
- Enjoy two home-cooked meals with local families and sample Jain cuisine at a temple while sharing local culture, stories and traditions with new friends.
- Taste the snack highlights of Jaipur and get to know your female driver on a tour with the eco-friendly Pink City Rickshaw Company, a non-profit providing employment and economic independence to women from low-income households.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us